Thursday, August 21, 2014

Cover Photo Bloopers



True confessions: I am NOT a photographer. I'm even worse at taking selfies. I thought about asking a friend who IS good at taking pictures to take one for my Just Jane blog header. But I thought...eh! Whatevs. I can do this. Ha. Ha. hahaha! 

Here are the bloopers from my selfie-taking session:

And I packed your ANGRY EYES, just in case.
Trying to look mysterious. Succeeding in looking terrified.
EEK! This book is so TALL!
My, what a nice car carrier and metal chair you have in your back yard.
Meh.
Even more Meh.
Am I taking an "eye break" from Austen or something?
This is the one I actually used. Not because it is good. But because it was better than all the other pics.

I hope you enjoyed these. I got a good belly laugh out of scrolling through my lame attempts at taking a good picture of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment